TakeTwo - Beginning TakeTwo - Beginning

hmm

I kinda have to agree with Lazymuffin, is it really only 2 minutes? Cos I got bored just past the Atari law suit and closed it.

The animation is obviously very minimal, I thought the delivery of the information would make up for it, like in comedy value or something but no, the voice over is really slow and monotone.

As for "well it's informative" I'd rather read all the information on wikipedia or something than watch this, which is a shame cos there's some stuff in there that I haven't heard about before.

I don't WANT to slate this because it's good you're trying to make something educational, but it could be a bit more entertaining; this is just too much like listening to a badly presented lecture.

Dreams. Dreams.

I am... GOLDEN EAGLE

funniest thing I've seen for ages awesome work.

The Press & Punch Collab The Press & Punch Collab

uber funzorz and stuff

I think this movie just made my day, it's awesome!

i LOVE the fact that the artists are so different, (eg. van harken and dan berry) I've literally just played thru the film 4 times to watch it, I felt using scene select wud ruin the feel of it.

so yeah jdisasoldier is a complete idiot, you don't into the PICO day winners for nothing after all ^^

Card Game! Card Game!

Awesome

I call a snack break :)

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

OMG

The physics engine is mind blowing!
I was engrossed for hours!
It's easy to play but hard to master, I love it!

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

secret character...

Mel Gibson!?? what the hell...

otherwise awesome game!!!